9.02.2008

i put this in my espresso

Last night I had an urge to listen to "Sugar Sugar", by the Archies. I am trying to figure out how to ad this song to the post, but no luck.

sugar
sugar ps. i only put one sucre in my espresso. not 2.

That song reminds me of the 'good ol' days'....when I was young, and didn't even have summer job yet. It was around the time the movie "Now and Then" came out and my friends and I were in love with the 60's soundtrack. I miss the feeling of having no responsibilities. Waking up in the morning and watching cartoons with my sister and probably eating captain crunch or honey combs. Or maybe I was eating toast? With peanut butter and strawberry jam. I miss peanut butter....nobody eats it in France. mmmm toast with peanut butter. But back to the topic of cereal. I have noticed that there are many American cereals here in France....the exact same cereals infact, but they change the names of them. Why?! "Corn Pops" become "Miel Pops" (a kinda frenglish name). And another thing, there is this really good chocolaty cereal that I don't think is in America, called "choco pillows". If it is clearly a French cereal, why not give it a real French name? Instead of "choco pillows"....I mean, really, why? And timmon and pumba are on the box cover. I haven't seen those guys in a long time!


No comments: