9.25.2008

Diamonds are a girls best friend

No, I didn't get any diamonds.
But I did buy some beautiful vintage leather boots. My boots from last year were becoming quite run down, so I finally found some new ones! It's amazing what a good mood a pair of boots can put me in. It's scary in fact. They are only material items, but after I put them on, and was walking around, I felt my mood lift incredibly....and I thought I was in a good mood before, so you can imagine how happy I was after the purchase. I am a material girl, I know. The day before I had been in the mood to buy something, and almost bought a dress in a store, but decided not to. I contemplated in the change room, and even took some photos so I could ponder the dress at home. It was only 29 euros....should I have bought it? Probably don't have my size anymore.

Le robe, that I didn't buy.


The results are in.... I am staying in Paris until I am no longer legal here (or maybe a bit longer....shhhh). And then I will find another visa so I can come back and continue eating baguettes and take more photos of beautiful things that I could never be tired of looking at.



Hey, I know you!

No comments: