11.12.2008

you like that song, don't you?

Yes, I like all 4 of those songs.
There is something about French 80's music that intrigues me. I have always enjoyed 80's music, but it was never my favourite. But apparently French 80's is my new music preference this month. I'm sure this obsession won't last long.

In other news, Valentin is growing so fast! I didn't see les enfants for almost 2 weeks because they were on vacation, which meant I was also. He is 2yrs and 3months, and is no longer a baby, but a little boy now. He is talking; normally his own made-up language, but occasionally he'll throw in a French word, or repeat me when I say a funny word in English. He likes when I say "bye-bye", and is always repeating that. The other day I was pushing him in his stroller, and he was holding his winnie the pooh stuffed animal, speaking loudly about nothing in particular to the" dou-dou" (French for stuffed toy, or favourite child belonging) as we are walking down the sidewalk. I am crossing the road, and suddenly he throws the animal roughly onto the street and yells loud and proud, "BYE-BYE DOU-DOU!!!!". He also proceeded to remove his little running shoes from his feet 3 times and chuck those on the groud as well during the stroll. I didn't notice until I was a block past. Basically the entire stroll was just me bending down and picking things up. Good thing is super cute.

No comments: