12.17.2008

colour me, please

Oh hi there clock. 8 hours from now, and I'll be boarding the
plane for Toronto! I have butterflies in stomach, and I think
I wont be sleeping much tonight.
I just realized that I been posting some very wintery
photos lately. I'm going to change that. It is cold, and not
very bright outside, but I did find some colour indoors today.
Je suis tres content, because I have finally finished my
Christmas shopping! That has really been stressing me out
the past week, but I am very pleased with the gifts
I am bringing back. And I hope you will be too!

Today I found the best vintage shop I've been to so far in
Paris. The name is "Come on Eileen", I mean, really, this
store was meant to be my favourite. 16/18 Rue Ds Taillandiers.
My 3 best friends and I are slightly in love with this song.

After adding some new coloured photos, of course the best way

to finish the post is with a black and white video.

This is a really random post.


2 comments:

frauz said...

hayyyyyyyy youre back in toronto now. come on eileen! i'vw been there. good song too. i'm typing w one handdddd

Eryn red food colouring said...

hello darling. i hope your new years was awesome. i'm so glad i got to see you this christmas. it was probably my favorite thing about the holiday. i thought of you when i saw this, its an apartment in paris. maybe you will have something similar someday...http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/ny/house-tours/house-call-frances-diy-parisian-apartment-073066?image_id=9801
xox