10.16.2008

your style is like no other

photo from "Exactitudes"

There are so many times I see a piece of art, or a certain furniture design....or something along the lines of that, where I say, "why didn't I think of that?" Often they are just simple ideas like.... Velcro shoes or something easy like that.

Ari Versluis - Dutch photographer, and Ellie Uyttenbroek- Dutch stylist have combined their passions and come up with a very interesting style of photography. They spend their day searching for subjects in the metro, or in busy, high traffic pedestrian areas.

photo from "Exactitudes"

You are so French, and so fashion forward!
....but next time, try not to look like
every other girl in Paris.
AND, each of these photos were taken within the 7ème!

photo from "Exactitudes"

All of the photos are taken within a short time, and in the same place.
High-five Ari and Ellie.



Why didn't I think of this!?

1 comment:

frauz said...

I like but this makes me sad for some reason.