10.03.2008

oh gee!

Yesterday was a simple, but very good day. Les enfants were pretty well behaved. Olivia and I went out and had sandwiches and pastries for a great price of 5euros90. Not bad, and the drink was included too. The longer I am here in Paris, the less I think it is a super expensive city. I eat out so much more than I did in Toronto, and I am still saving lots of money. This saved money is not to be touched, it is for traveling! And so far, I have had enough will-power to go over 1 month without going near it.

Anway.... we (me and O) were supposed to be going to a concert, but we kind of waited until the last minute and were intending to buy the tickets at the door.... but it was sold out before we even left. Bummer. But wait, things look up. O had found a little cinema last week that plays all old films. We went last night in stead and saw Singin' in the Rain. That was my first time to see it.... and.... c'etait fantastique!!!! After watching it I decided 3 things: I needed my mom to send me my old tap shoes, and I need to start wearing colourful flapper clothes, and break out into song and dance more often.



....it made me laugh.

1 comment:

Eryn red food colouring said...

maybe your buying less clothes in paris and eating out more instead? xox (did you get your letter yet? i haven't got mine.boo.)