8.28.2008

monsters on my floor

A view of the stairs from my little 7th floor apartment.
The lights are on a timer....it was past midnight and
while I was busy pretending I was a photographer
the lights turned off. This building is atleast 200 years
old. I took photos all the way to the light switch as a
light source....I was afraid of the monsters and ghosts.


On a lighter note, I can now officially work anywhere in France legally!!!! I woke up very early this morning to achieve that. Je suis très fatigué! I ate pringles for lunch. oops. I will allow myself to take a little nap....then go outside and study after. I want to have a picnic tonight on le pont des arts ....by the river. Maybe this weekend sometime? I am going out for dinner tonight avec mon petit copain! ....so happy to see my french face.

No comments: