8.18.2008

lonely little blog

My blog is looking quite unloved at the moment. I would be very disappointed with myself if I let it become one of those lonely 1 post blogs that are wasting decent addresses. I have had basically no internet for the past month. When I have been able to scavenge a few moments of internet, email and facebook become a priority. I have decided that I think I'm tired of facebook. It is becoming a drag, and I am forced to go on and put in a few short moments of creeping. But even creeping is becoming a bore.
Jeepers.
I finally bought film for my polaroid camera. It is exensive, so I am trying to be selective of what I am taking photos of. The first photo I took with the film tonight is of my sister and I.... my sister: drunk hag
me: ninja pimp peasant
Yet somehow.... one of my new fave photos.
Must be because its a polaroid.

No comments: