8.09.2009

new post, new domain

So.... the time has come. I would like to officially change the name of my blog. Pocket thoughts.... you had a good run, but you were kind of spur of the moment name. It takes me a long time to decide on names for things. I started my list of potential names for my (not yet born) children. The one that has been on the list the longest, and will stay is Evelyn. I love everything about that name, it is so feminine, and graceful. Anyway, the real purpose of this post, the new name of my blog.... (are you excited?!)

super pomme

If you take the time, no matter how often that may be, to read my blog, please do not forget to change the address and save it as: www.superpomme.blogspot.com

In other news, I was in Montreal last Sunday to Wednesday. I went with a best friend of mine. It was kind of a last minute trip, and I enjoyed (almost) every minute of it.

What I liked: Being with my dear friend, seeing a friend from Paris and him being kind enough to host us, delicious breakfasts, champagne, falling asleep in parks, buying knit finger puppets (hours of fun), my Minolta camera, cats, mannequins, neighbours, roommates, red wine, sunny days, cobblestone streets, nutella espressos, rosé, bixi bikes, homeless men in fountains, climbing up Mount Royal wearing kitten heels, practicing my French, sleeping on a super comfy mattress, guacamole, patio re-arranging (feminine touch), my beautiful m0851 wallet, romantic summer night rain, seeing Montreal from a rooftop, getting photo tips from a sexy/grumpy French photographer, laughing fits.

What I didn't really like: 8 hour bus rides, sunburn, camera running out of film after just two photos on the rooftop, stomach pains, being too drunk and confused to eat "apparently" delicious poutine, waiting 20 minutes for a train to pass, being too tired and sick to enjoy the "bring your own bottled wine" restaurant the first night.

I hope that I have time to visit these patios this summer.
http://www.torontolife.com/features/best-city-hit-deck/

2 comments:

Eryn red food colouring said...

whats a cobblestone tree? haha i don't remember those. awww so much fun though, so glad we could do that together.




whoa the word verification below this message is yerin. why erin? i love when things like that happen.

fille said...

i think i was trying to write streets. but i wrote trees. just missed another s and t.